Morrocan Oil


Ok so I found out about this stuff after getting my hair cut at Vada Salon here in Auckland. Which by the way is a friken awesome salon! If you can afford it , its so worth it! The only reason I decided to go there was because I had a voucher to go for a cut, colour & treatment all for $80 which I thought was such a great deal :-).


And it was! I loved my colour and my cut. awesome.


Anyway it was there I was reading about this Morrocanoil in one of their magazines while my colour was processing. And I thought it sounded interesting. Now I don't know if it was planned but Vada also stocks this product and they used it on my hair after it was washed. (Co-incidence? I'm not sure lol. But the was very wise if it was all planned coz I was totally sold! haha) Let me tell you, this stuff is AWESOME. Now I can't say how well it works for those with thin hair., mine is fairly thick (relatively normal thickness) and it just makes your hair feel so soft and healthy! It smells damn good too. It doesn't come cheap though., I think I got 200ml for about NZD$60 or so. But omg., its the bomb. I really do recommend it, especially if you have dry, colour damaged hair like I do.


If you visit my "about me" tab, the photo of me there is right after I had my hair done at Vada. I have not been able to get it so nice ever since haha. Awesome Salon, but it also shows how the Morrocanoil can make your hair lovely and shiny. Of course the straightening helps as well.


You can also feel good about purchasing this product as they use recycled materials in their packaging and do not test on animals.


So yeah., anyway check out the website here. They have a range of different products but my stylist used the oil treatment on my hair. It's supposed to restore shine, strengthen and condition and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT... I also saw they got a mention on the Rachael Ray show haha. I was like, hey I have that stuff! Cool!


Anyway that is my post for this week. Hope its helpful so someone :-) I know its not strictly makeup related but now and then I will be posting about other beauty products that I find work for me so hope you still enjoy it too :-)
Have an awesome weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails