My new lip combos

I'm a big fan of lipsticks and lipgloss.  No matter where I am going, they are a must have in my handbag.
I just thought I would do a quick post about the new lipsticks and lipglosses I've been combining lately.


I like to have a few pale lipglosses in my collection, just to tone down some of the very bright coloured lipsticks I have to make them more wearable for everyday.


Right now I'm wearing MAC fleshpot with Smashbox's lip enhancing gloss in sand.  I love it., its a neutral lip but its sheer.  I make it sheer by not piling on the lipstick., I kind of tap it on to get a thin layer rather than it being really opaque.  Then I layer the gloss on top and it gives a light glossy look, but also neutralises the colour of my very pigmented lips.. Just love it!

MAC fleshpot


Smashbox lip enhancing gloss in sand
Sometimes I use MAC lip erase to neutralise my lip colour, but MAC's fleshpot kind of does the same thing but with a slightly pink undertone.  Its a little bit more pretty as well with a satin finish.


Anyway that's my post for today! Hope its helpful to someone.


xo
Kirst

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails